Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heaven

Last night I was asked to sit with Kade's primary class as a helper. So today in his class one of the first questions the teacher asked the kids was, "Who was Jesus' parents?" which led to one of the kids asking, "Where is Jesus?" The teacher replied, "Jesus is in heaven." and then Kade added in, "With Kooper!"

Tears came to my eyes but I held it together. I love it that he remembers his brother. It makes me so very happy when he does.

Just yesterday I was reading in the Gospel Principles book we are having our lessons out of in Relief Society at church. I came across the Postmortal Spirit World lesson. Here is a quote by President Ezra Taft Benson about where the Postmortal Spirit World is: "Sometimes the veil between this life and the life beyond becomes very thin. Our loved ones who have passed on are not far from us." and then President Brigham Young taught that the postmortal spirit world is on the earth around us.

I love that reminder to know that Kooper is close to our family even though he seems so far away.

We love and miss you Kooper!


signature

No comments: