Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My day

I went to the doctor early this morning. Everything is looking good. Heard his little heartbeat. He wasn't kicking a whole lot this morning, probably because it was so early that I didn't even have time to eat before I left. When the doctor squirted some gel on my tummy to listen to the heartbeat he woke right up. Flipped around a little bit and stayed quite active. Next month is my glucose test....:( not looking forward to the nasty drink or the needle!

Kade started preschool this month. I was feeling like a bad mom because after Kamryn was born he stopped going to daycare and wasn't getting interaction with kids his age as much and also wasn't keeping up on his ABC's and all that fun stuff. I would try but what 4 year old really wants to listen to their Mom? Not mine anyways. He is loving preschool and I am glad. We went to Target after I picked him up from school and got Valentines for his classmates. While we were there I was walking by all the clearance areas to see if they had any "steals" and Kade found a little solar light. He held it up and he said we should get this for Kooper. I thought it was a great idea.

I think Kamryn is really going to start crawling any day now. She is so content lately just laying on her belly worming across the living room (she can only move backwards or in a circle) trying to reach the remote or anything that isn't her toy. I just looked over and she is fast asleep in her jumperoo. Unfortunately she hasn't slept through the night as much as I hoped since that last post. Once she did, the night I worked! Just my luck.

I am super excited, The Time Traveler's Wife came out today and I can't wait to watch it again! Ryan will worked a little earlier this morning so luckily that means he will be home earlier! I am happy that we will actually get to have dinner together!


signature

No comments: