Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Pictures

It has been a while since we had a family picture. We don't have one with Kamryn and I wanted to get some done before I got really big. We went to Sears and I will never go there again. I said that about JCPenny when they wouldn't let Kade wear his shoes on their white background when he was much younger, but I am not too happy with the pictures. Kade did great and we got some great ones of him but Kamryn wasn't too happy which left us with not very many cute pictures of her and it also made it really hard to get a good family photo. By the time she got Kamryn to smile Kade was off in never never land. So this is what we ended up with.





I was a little sad that I didn't get a really good one of the two of them together.



Kade got 2 good pictures and he called it a day.


This one could have been soooooo cute...but miss princess was done. She was tired and wanted nothing to do with the camera!




signature

6 comments:

Young Family said...

They are really cute!

Brian and Jessica said...

The ones of the two kids by themselves turned out super cute!! I'll be down next week if you want to try some outside family pics again... Let me know! If we don't do pics, I at least want to meet Kamryn! Before there's another one to meet, haha! Ü

Natalie said...

So cute! Love the tutu! You have a darling little family, can't wait to see your newest member soon!

Teri said...

They are cute..call me next time!! I would love to do your photos:)Did you pick a name yet????

Kami said...

Thanks everyone.

Jessica, I would have you do some pictures, but honestly I think I have spent way too much on pictures this month. That is the main reason I am NOT going back. The prices are outragious, luckily I had a giftcard!

Thanks Teri! And we haven't decided on a name yet....:(

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures!! I think they came out great! Kids are so unpredictable but one day you will look back and cherish everyone of these pics, the second family one of you guys is awesome!! You have a gorgeous family!