Saturday, February 20, 2010

A picture of the whole family

Yesterday I got a message on my voicemail from Kade's primary teacher. I don't know her, actually I have never officially met her. She wants Kade to bring a picture of his family to church tomorrow. When I heard the message I thought well what picture is he going to take? I am almost positive that she is unaware of Kooper. There are still people in the ward that probably don't even know that I have a son that died. Even those that have been in the ward since before we have.

Ryan and I weren't super active before Kooper died. We went to church probably 1-2 times a month, many times we would only go to sacrament and then leave. So we knew people but not everybody knew us. So even after those events there were many who didn't even know.
Kade calls Kooper his brother and I was worried if I sent a picture of our family without Kooper and if they ask Kade about his family and he tries to tell them about Kooper that the teacher won't understand what he means. But then I feel bad sending an older picture with Kooper in it and Kamryn not then we are leaving Kamryn out of the picture. It has really been bothering me. I remembered a picture that Jessica did for us after Kooper died. She put Kooper up in the corner looking down on us. Of course she is much better with photoshop than I am (I don't even have photoshop). But I used a program on my computer to take the recent family picture and put Kooper in it looking over us. It doesn't look GREAT, but it will work for Kade's class tomorrow. I am glad I could make a picture of his WHOLE family for him.



signature

5 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

I think it looks perfect!

amyraye said...

nice job. that would fluster me, too. i think what you did was just right. kade will be thrilled to show off everyone- even Keegan. :)

Zeb and Gentry said...

I love how you did that Kami, you should have it framed.

Kendra said...

It's a beautiful picture Kami. You did a great job.

Who is kade's primary teacher?

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Wow you are good. I want a copy for SaraJane book of people we love and love her.