Thursday, July 29, 2010

MONSOONS!

The best thing about living in Arizona during the summer and maybe the only nice thing about living here in the summer is the MONSOONS! Although sometimes they bring back sad memories about the night we lost Kooper they also bring in the cool weather and some moisture!

We just pulled in the driveway when it started and Kade wanted to go out and play in the rain. I tried to let Kamryn go play, she just cried so we watched from inside the garage while the cool wind blew on us.








Kamryn watching her silly brother Kade inside the garage!

I just had to post this cute picture of Kamryn in flip flops! She wouldn't stop running towards me so I didn't get a great picture but I just love her little toes!



I realized as I look at pictures since Keegan was born that there aren't many pictures of Ryan or I holding Keegan. Although I hold him ALOT! But whenever we take his picture he is in his bouncy seat. So this morning Ryan was holding him and I just had to snap a quick picture.


signature

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Such a cute family. My first trip to AZ was during the Monsoons. Loved the hot rain.