Thursday, July 1, 2010

Missing Kooper

I have been thinking alot about Kooper recently. Not that their is a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about him, but he's just been on my mind more than normal. Since Keegan has been born I have been so busy that sometimes I feel like I don't even have a second to just sit and think. When I have time to just sit and think about Kooper, it's kind of my way of spending time with him. I recall events of my pregnancy or the short time we had to spend with him after he was born. I feel like that is one way that I can show him that he is still apart of me, to think about him and enjoy those wonderful memories of carrying him for so long.

Yesterday as we were driving to my parents house (they live by a cemetery) Kade said, "Kooper lives there." and I of course I corrected him. And then today as we drove to pick Ryan up from the airport I was flipping through the radio and the Josh Grobin song came on. I can't recall the title right now. But I used to have it on the play list on my blog. It brought back memories of times that I missed him so much, I would go through pictures of him on my computer while listening to music (that was one of the songs) and just cry. Wishing I could just hold him! This morning when I was making my breakfast I saw laying on a pile of papers in my Mom's kitchen the baby shower invitation to my baby shower that I had with Kooper. And as I look at the date today, July 1st. It takes me back to the last time I saw my little monkey alive. We had an ultrasound on July 1, 2008. Oh how I miss my sweet boy!


signature

1 comment:

amyraye said...

To Where You Are- is that the Josh Groban song?

there are lots of josh groban songs that make me cry.

i'm sure the post-partum hormones don't help with your emotions right now. i miss kooper, too. :)