Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to life...back to reality

We are home! It was so nice to be out of this hot weather and now we are back and it's HOT! We tried to make the trip home less stressful on ourselves and Kamryn so we stopped halfway home and spent the night in a hotel...sounds like a good idea...well it turned into a not so good idea when we got a room on the 3rd floor and far from the elevator. Then the A/C in the room was broke and it was HOT! Luckily the switched us to a room a few doors down so we had to repack our stuff and move rooms. Then trying to get Kamryn to sleep in a bed is a nightmare. I think Ryan and I both woke up every hour. On top of that we had a roof carrier that is a huge bag for our luggage, well it could easily be stolen so we had to remove it and then put it back on in the morning. Needless to say we will not be stopping half way anymore unless it is for something more than just sleeping!

I am a little depressed. I am missing Kooper. I am sad that I was on the road yesterday and wasn't able to really do anything to celebrate and remember him. I was hoping to do something today but after we got home I just haven't had any time. So hopefully tomorrow we can do something. It makes me feel like bad mom that didn't plan well. I miss my family. I want to go back and hang out with them. I miss the cool nights and the not as hot as Arizona days.

I still can't get my mind off Kooper. He is all I can think about lately. I have a few pictures left to post of our time in Utah. Hopefully I will get those up soon!

signature

No comments: