Saturday, July 17, 2010

Favorite Color

For quite a while (probably a few years) I have had a second favorite color next to pink. Orange. I have a lot of orange shirts. Just after I bought Keegan's picture outfit for his newborn pictures I realized that all my boys had blue and Orange outfits and Kamryn had Pink and orange. Here is a look back on their newborn pictures....


Kade April 2005

Kooper July 2008



Kamryn June 2009


Keegan June 2010


I wish they would stay small! I guess if they stayed small for too long then you would never want another one. I love to see them grow and learn new things. Like today when Kamryn went up to the door and started knocking. Or when she finally on her own decided to sign "more" when she wanted more food. Or when she went up to Keegan and rocked him in his carseat and then patted him nicely! That is a first! Or how Kade is actually listening better and he gets to start school soon. His memory amazes me. Hopefully it will help him in school.

I feel kind of jipped. Keegan weighed 9 pounds (8 pounds 15 ounces to be exact) and was never really small. He is such a big boy. On Thursday at the doctor's office he weighted 12 pounds 7 ounces (fully clothed). That is 2 pounds more than Kamryn weighed at one month!




signature

No comments: