Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gratitude

I consider myself a grateful person. I think sometimes when we have bad days we look past the things in life that are blessings to us and the things we are grateful for. Last week when I was having one of those days I wondered why I felt so horrible and then on Sunday at church during sacrament meeting I heard a talk that really helped me get out of my funk. It was on Gratitude. Whenever I hear/think the word gratitude I think of the word attitude. When you are grateful your attitude changes and when I think of all the wonderful things I am grateful for I have a better attitude.

The people who I am most grateful for are my family.

My loving husband who has put up with a pregnant wife for the last 3 years! I don't know where I would be without him.

My kids who show me so much love and are the highlights of my life.

Kooper and the great trial that went along with him. As much as it is a heartache I am grateful for the good things that came from it: stronger person, personal growth and testimony growth.

My parents. They have always been there for me. I enjoy spending time with them. My Mom is one of my best friends and I love them both so much.

My sisters for always being there when I need them. Surprisingly I haven't even fought with either of them since moving out here 7 years ago. I guess that is what long distance can do to you. I love them both so much and am lucky to have two great sisters!


signature

No comments: