Friday, February 11, 2011

Unexpected

Today I got the mail and the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) logo caught my attention on a piece of mail. I got in the car and immediately opened it wondering what it was.  This is what it was....



And then I cried...yes right there in the car. It was unexpected and I am so appreciative for the donation to this foundation that has blessed me with beautiful pictures of my son Kooper. It made me think of if I didn't have them taken or if NILMDTS didn't exist and all I had were the pictures I took. It would be okay but I wouldn't have those professional photos that I display all over my home. The photographer was so awesome and she did an amazing job touching them up to make Kooper look like he was only sleeping.  I am so grateful for them and for all those that donate to such a wonderful cause, especially one very close to my heart!

signature

3 comments:

Young Family said...

That is so sweet!

Christy said...

I have had the honor of receiving a few of those. I have been very grateful too! How lucky we were to have such an amazing organization! You are so sweet! I missed you today. I saw Ryan and I didn't get the chance to ask him how you were. Hope you are doing well!!

The Gatherers said...

I agree, they are heaven sent. The only other picture I have of Bailey was the one the hospital took which, is tucked away for only me to see. How sweet of them to make a donation in honor of Kooper.