Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tired!

I feel like I am forgetting to do something at the end of the day and I thnk it's blogging. I miss the daily updates that I can look back on. Plus I found out that it takes my husband days before he even looks at my blog because he knows it isn't updated daily!

I swear this month is going by so slow! It feels like it has been January FOREVER! Does January always go by this slow?
I am surprised I am even up to blgging right now. Ryan doesn't usually work until later on Tuesdays so when I work on Monday nights I usually get to sleep for a little bit, that was not the case today. He left at 8am and Kamryn and Keegan woke up just in time....so it's been a long day and I am ready to call it a night and crawl into bed. The house is a disaster because I don't have the energy or the patience to clean it, since it will probably be destroyed in less than 10 minutes by a 5 year old and a 19 month old!

I really don't have anything to blog about but I don't like looking at my blog and seeing the same post for more than a day or two....I wish i had something cooler to post about.

I entered this cute picture of Keegan into a photo contest...it is only this week. So go vote for Keegan (click on his name to vote)!

signature

No comments: