Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cute moments

Yesterday Kamryn was dancing around jabbering and I couldn't figure out what she was singing or doing with her hands and then it hit me. She was singing 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. My Dad started singing it to her when we were up in Utah and now it's her favorite song. She loves the bumped his head part! Please turn the volume down a little because I am singing! haha!!


Keegan started saying Dadadadada over and over the other day. So cute!

Sometimes when life is chaos...which is most of the time at our house I stop and think, Wow would it be crazy if Kooper were here. We would love it but life would be nuts. I wonder what he would be doing? Picking on his little sister? Getting into Kade's toys and messing it all up? Would Kade be nicer to Kamryn because Kooper was picking on her?

signature

No comments: