Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sarah Palin

Today while Ryan and the kids were napping and Kade was off to the movies with his cousins and Grandpa (they went to Yogi Bear.), I caught up on the Sarah Palin show that she has on the TLC channel. I love it. It is neat to see her experiences and it makes me want to go to Alaska! She seems like a great  mom that loves spending time with her kids. I remember when I first started blogging it was right around election time and I posted a YouTube clip of her daughter Piper fixing the baby's hair with her spit. She is so down to earth and funny.  I was inspired to blog about her because in the episode I watched today she talked about all those bloggers talking crap about her and I am showing that  not all bloggers do. I love watching her show and I think she is a great Mom. I know they are probably talking politics but I don't follow politics much. I think she is an inspiration to all working and non working moms. If you haven't seen it you should watch it and start with the first episode where they see the bears!

I know...this post is oh so random and not something I usually blog about! Haha

signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her and her show! She makes me want to move to Alaska!

Bill589 said...

I love her show too. Her husband cooks, cares for the children while she works - they are equal partners in their marriage. To me, she would be the perfect ‘feminist’. Although most feminist groups don’t seem to like her much. I can’t figure that one out.

There’s some talk she may tape another show next summer, but I haven’t read anything that’s for sure about that. I’ve never really liked ‘reality’ shows. I guess this is the first one I’ve liked.