Friday, October 28, 2011

Great Job Kade!

Today was an awards assembly for the first graders and I am so proud of Kade for not faking that he is sick and getting Perfect Attendance for the first Quarter! Last year he started a trend of not feeling very good to get out of doing something that he didn’t like doing. I am so proud of him! We love him very much and we are so glad he enjoys school!P1060596He looks so proud of himself! I was a proud mama!

P1060612          By the way, you can get those same bags under your eyes by staying up until 2am! Not sure why he was acting all embarrassed because before I left he ran up and gave me a kiss and a hug!

Apparently Kamryn felt the need to put the visitor sticker badge over her mouth…It did keep her quiet though! Silly girl!P1060610

No comments: