Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Smiling Girl!

Yesterday we finally got a picture of Kamryn smiling! I have been trying and trying. By the time I have a hold of the camera she stops. It reminds me of when I would have ultrasounds and she would show her cute little face and then within seconds she would bury her face away or put her arms up in front of it. She is camera shy I guess. But last night her Daddy had her smiling. I got a few pictures of it! But first I have to show off how cute she was yesterday.











I don't know why but I love the way she looks when she gets mad and screams. Don't get me wrong I only think it's cute once a day and for about 10 seconds!

2 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

She's so adorable!

Bowdens said...

What a sweet baby. She's really adorable!