Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kamryn's 3 months old!


Today Kamryn turns 3 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Clutching her monkey!

She just downed a 7oz bottle this morning! She is wearing 3-6 month clothing and still fits in some of her 0-3. She has been wearing 3-6 month sleepers for quite a while because she is soo long! She loves to sleep on her back which is a complete change from Kade. She hates her tummy. So tummy time is not a fun part of the day for her. She gets so mad on her tummy. She scoots around with her legs and feet, if she knew how to use her hands we would be in trouble. They just hang at her sides while she scoots in circles. I took this video of her yesterday.**WARNING Turn down the volume so you don't here my baby babble!**

She is getting used to her car seat, although she isn't a fan at first she adjusts to it and usually falls asleep. She is smiling lots more now and tries out her voice every once in a while. She loves to jump and I can't wait until she can balance more so I can put her in the Jumparoo! I know she will love it! I look forward to the 4 month mark, that means I can give her baby food! She still loves to be swaddled up tight until she falls asleep and then slowly wiggle her way free from the blanket. She loves something to cuddle with, so to calm her down I will hold a blankie to her face and rock her. So far she is not a thumb sucker. She tries and tries but can't keep that thumb straight out and ends up sucking on her first. She has gotten her thumb in her mouth a few times but it doesn't last long. She loves to look at herself in the mirror. It's so funny to watch her!



She is such a blessing and a joy to be in our family. We love her so much.



signature

2 comments:

RyanDavid said...

I love Kamryn!!!!!! Happy 3 month bday to you! I love how she is asleep in all the pictures. :)

RyanDavid said...

That last message was from Jenna. Sorry on RD's computer. I am sure he would agree though