Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kade started soccer

Yesterday Kade had his first day at soccer. It is soccer skills so basically they learn all the basics for 5 weeks and then on the 6th week they split up and play against each other. This went a million times better than T-ball did. Luckily it is at a time that Ryan doesn't work, because parent involvement is a key part of teaching the kids. Plus he is a little older now and is more willing to listen and do what he is told. Here are a few pictures. They didn't turn out well with the sun going down and a baby in my arms but I got a few!




Kade stopping the soccer ball...yeah I know I didn't even get the ball in the picture!




Kade standing by his cone!

Kade and Daddy passing the soccer ball to eachother.

On the way home Ryan and I were telling Kade what a good job he had done and encouraged him for next week. I glanced into the backs seat and Kade had the biggest smile on his face and then he said nice and loud, "Thank you Daddy!" That confirmed it, he truely did have fun and I think he really enjoyed doing something fun with his Dad.




signature

No comments: