Friday, September 25, 2009

My memory card is full....

My 4gb memory card for my camera is finally full. There is no room for anymore pictures, if I want to take any I must delete some. The first pictures that we have on the memory card are pictures we took of Kooper's room once we finished with all the decorating. The pictures that follow are all the pictures taken of my sweet baby. Since I took those pictures I haven't deleted any. I kept telling Ryan that it is my backup in case anything were to ever happen to our computers. Now that it is full I have to delete some but I don't know if I can bring myself to remove the Kooper pictures. I guess to me it almost feels like I am erasing him and his existence. Here is the first and the last picture taken. It is sort of ironic that I just looked at the date of the first picture I took of Kooper's room. It was taken June 17, 2008, Kamryn was born exactly a year later.

I loved his room. I loved the monkeys!


This picture was taken last night. Kade loves to hold his little sister!

Okay I have fixed the memory card so it can hold more photos, and yes all the pictures of Kooper are still on there. Maybe one day I will be ready to remove them from the memory card, but not today.

signature

No comments: