Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today marks 6 years of marriage and 4 years of being sealed for eternity together as a family.

I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy! When we first got married I never imagined the trials I would be faced with. I am so glad that during those times in need Ryan has been there for me. I am glad for all the good times and the bad, the bad help us become closer as a family.

So for those who don't know our story here is the short version:

I first saw Ryan at my friend Shandi's house. Her older brother was friends with Ryan. I first saw him looking out her peep hole in their front door. I saw Ryan, AKA Perry (which I never called him) bending down doing something to the wheels of his mustang. I yelled to my friend, "who's that?? He's cute" And that was how it all started. He was my secret boyfriend because what kind of parents would actually let their 14 year old daughter have a 17 year old boyfriend? I am sure they firgured it out, but I sure thought I was sneaky. We were good friends and he spent a lot of time at my house with me and my family and started going to church with us. We were together for 2 years before Ryan moved to Arizona to go to school. At that point we dated other people, and yes I was now 16 and legal to date. That lasted maybe 6 months. We were always jealous of each other dating other people and decided to do the whole long distance dating. So I graduated from high school and then that summer we were married and I moved to Phoenix, AZ!

So Ryan, this is for you, this is why the house hasn't gotten cleaned and it seems like while you have been at work I haven't done much.....I've been working on this:
(Due to Youtube not dowloading the music push play on the playlist below, it takes a minute to load the song for some reason and then push play on the youtube slideshow as soon as the song starts.)




MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Happy Anniversary

4 comments:

Lori said...

That was cute! Happy anniversary!

Jenny from the Blog said...

You guys are an adorable family! Happy Anniversary!!

Shandi said...

You are a gorgeous girl Kami! I've always thought so. You 2 look so young in some of those pictures..can't believe how time flies! I also admire you and your strength after all you've been through. I miss you tons! I think about you often. I'm glad you're w/ a great guy and happy too! Cute video! Happy Anniversary!

ABlack said...

Kami that was really sweet! It was fun to see all your old pictures. Happy Anniversary.