Monday, October 15, 2012

Kade’s first Soccer game of 2012

This is Kade’s second time playing soccer. He played back in 2010, and last year decided to do Flag Football and this year he decided he wanted to do soccer again. He loves it! He loves to be goalie and forward (takes after his Mom, and Dad!). Here are a few pictures from his first game!

      IMG_2817 IMG_2822

Kamryn and Keegan love to cheer Kade on and always like to get what Kamryn calls an “ice cone”.


Here are a few more pics of Kade at some of his games.

IMG_2892IMG_2851IMG_2961IMG_2894 IMG_2895

At his last game he told me, “Mom, I’m gonna score a goal today!” And sure enough he did. I wasn’t watching because Kamryn and Keegan were fighting over something (Ryan was at work). Keegan ended up with a big chunk of hair in his hands. I heard the crowd clap and I look up and Kade is looking at me and yells, “I scored a goal!” and holds his thumbs up! Even tonight when I put him to bed, he said, “Mom I still can’t believe I scored a goal!” He is getting better and better. We are so proud of him! Kamryn and Keegan are practicing for when they are old enough and Kade is even teaching them how to play a little football. Keegan decided he wanted to escape (no surprise coming from him) and got a little too far away from me and ran into another soccer field during the game! Lovely! I told some of the parents that were laughing at him or me chasing him that it probably would have been better if he was in his underwear! STREAKER! Only two more games to go and we are on to Baseball!

No comments: