Thursday, December 3, 2009

You know you're ________ when....

You know you're pregnant when...

-All you want to do is sleep and sleep some more.
-The thought of some of your favorite foods makes you throw up a little bit in your mouth.
-Almost any scent...even a good one makes you want to puke.
-You haven't eaten in quite a while but force yourself and yet it only make it worse.
-Your jeans are getting a little more snug even though you eat less than you normally do.
-You can no longer go running because you feel like you are going to puke at any minute.
-You wake up at 12:30 am starving because you haven't eaten in 8 hours and can't go back to sleep until you eat.
-You have to pee a million times a day.
-You have raging hormones that make you start yelling over the tiniest reason.
-You cry at least once a day (over a commercial!!!).
-You get one of these....

-You go to the doctor's office and you see a little bean kicking and moving their arms and legs and you see their heart beating on the ultrasound screen and tears come to your eyes.

Yes, I am pregnant! It is a bit of a surprise and yes I do know how babies are made. Some people have questioned my feelings, am I sad, upset or not wanting this baby? NO WAY! The thought of a newborn, of a new member of our family of one of God's greatest gifts only brings a smile to my face. I was contemplating waiting until we knew the gender of the baby, but I almost felt like I was lying to my blog...keeping a secret. Plus I want to document this pregnancy just as much as I did my last. Ryan and I are excited for the adventure! I am sure it will be one! So to all those out there who think we are crazy...(I actually sometimes wonder if I am) BRING IT ON! We've been through a lot and I think this is just another blessing!

BABY #4 expected to arrive in June 2010!

signature

10 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

You know I am totally excited... You are a great mom and this is one LUCKY kid. Cant wait to find out what the little bundle is. :)

Shandi said...

Wow! Congrats!

Amy said...

wow!!! Thats awesome! We can be pregnant together. :) You are gonna have two kids after Kooper before I have one! :) Very exciting!

Young Family said...

So exciting! How far apart will Kamryn and baby #4 be? Hayden and Scott would have been 15 1/2 months.

Kami said...

Thanks! I can't wait to find out what the gender is too!

Amy, aren't you due in May? So you will gave 1 before I have 2. I am so excited for you!

The actual due date is exactly 3 days after Kamryn's birthday. But he/she will be born before her birthday. So almost exactly a year. Which is how far apart Kooper and Kamryn are.

Mrs. Julie Ann Lopez said...

YAY! I am so so happy for you two! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I definitely do not think you are crazy! :) Especially since we are about to have #4! Congrats to you, Ryan, Kade, Kooper and Kamryn!

stevensprecious said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you! Yay! All babies are blessings.

Kallee said...

Congratulations Kami! I am so excited for you!!

MoDLin said...

Congratulations! May you have an uncomplicated, uneventful 40 weeks with a beautifully healthy baby at the end.