Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kamryn's 6 Months!

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. It is crazy. Kamryn is such a funny girl! She loves to laugh, snuggle, play with any toy she can get her hands on! She puts them all in her mouth and if she isn't chewing on a toy she has her fingers in her mouth. She has been trying and trying to get a tooth but they just won't come in. She is so funny when she eats her bottles she swings her arm and hits it. Sometimes I have to hold her hand so that she keeps her arm down. When she is tired and is trying to get to sleep she kicks her right leg. She throws it in the air and lets it fall to the mattress. It's funny to just listen to her try and get comfortable. She loves her brother Kade, he talks and plays with her to help his Mama out when I am trying to get something done and she is screaming bloody murder. He always can bring a smile to her face just by him saying her name. She definitely has a temper and a voice. From day one she has been a very loud crier. She loves to eat...fruits. She doesn't like the veggies much but usually chokes them down to get to the good stuff. She is always reaching for my cup or food whenever I have something. I have a feeling that the baby food won't last for very long. As soon as those teeth are in she is gonna be spitting the baby food in my face!

She loves, loves, loves her Daddy! She thinks it is funny to bat at his face with her hands trying to get that weird pokey stuff (Hair) off his chin! He tells her to stop because her nails grow like weeds and scratch his face and she just smiles the biggest smile. I think she thinks it's a game.

She rolls and rolls, and has roils and rolls on her tummy and legs! She sits up by herself but you have to be close by so she doesn't knock herself over. She likes to rock and push off with her feet.

I need to get video of it but when I am sitting on the ground and she is in my lap with her feet on the ground she rocks back and forth and pushes with her feet and stands up. Of course she can't balance and she probably has no idea what she is doing but it's funny!

I took her to her 6 month check-up today and she weighed in at a whopping 19 pounds 8 ounces and is 28 inches long (I think the nurse over estimated a little). She is in the 95% for both. It was sad she had to have 5 shots! The funny part was that she didn't like the nurse very much. He was talking to her as he listened to her heart and lungs and she looked at him and then her bottom lip went out and then she let out a huge scream! It was kind of funny because I don't really like that nurse either. He talks to fast and seems kind of rude!

I didn't get a picture of her before the appointment and this is all she has been doing besides eating.....


signature

1 comment:

dunnfamily2 said...

i know what nurse you're talking about!! and landon didn't like him either