Friday, December 4, 2009

Sleepy Girl!



I have been busy and out and about all day. It doesn't seem like I got much accomplished and I haven't lifted a finger since I got home. But I had to post these pictures of Kamryn! Yesterday she was playing in her jumperoo and Kade was playing with her...she loves it so much she will jump for quite a while. Kade yells to me, "Mom, she won't wake up!" and for a few seconds my heart fluttered worried that maybe Kade gave her one of his small toys and I rushed over to her and was happy to see her sleeping. We have had many talks about how Kamryn can only have HER toys and that she can't play with his (especially legos!) But it was so cute to see here asleep in her jumperoo!


signature

1 comment:

Teri said...

I did it today!! Cooper got a basketball for Christmas..(Walmart angel tree) Thank you for being such an amazingly strong woman and sharing your story with all of us readers!!!We all are stronger because of you!!