Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our December so far

I cannot believe how fast time is going by. Even though I am counting down the days until Christmas which makes it seem so far away! But I still have so much to do before Christmas. I think I just need the motivation.

We started decorating for Christmas the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the first tree up was Koopeer's the other one took until almost the following Friday! I love having Kooper's tree up because it is the one time that his letters that I bought and hung on his wall before he was born were once there. They stayed there until Christmas and then we put them on his tree. I am glad I found a good use for them because I don't think I would be able to get rid of them! I miss him so much. I am such a slacker because I still haven't bought a present for a little boy in honor of him. I don't think I have been in Walmart since sometime in November. I avoid it around the holidays. I think this weekend we are going to go put up his tree at the cemetery. Here is Kade helping me decorate Kooper's tree.


We had one of the busiest Saturday's ever last Saturday. Of course I forgot my camera, so all the pictures are from my phone, sorry if they are blurry! I took the kids to one of my co-workers son's birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese. Then we all went to the Surprise Festival and watched Cook's racing pigs, people ride elephants and camels, and watched the hot air balloons. Kade rode the train. He really wanted to ride the camel, but by the time we actually went to get in line they had cut if off for the night.


Kade showing us his ticket!


We kept Kamryn nice and warm. It was pretty cold on Saturday. I had her in the sleepy wrap with a nice fuzzy blanket wrapped around her and the hat I bought for when we go to UT. Glad I had it or her head would have gotten super cold. She slept most of the time but enjoyed a little people watching!
We were home for an hour before we had our church Christmas Dinner. Kade was excited to see his church friends and super excited to see Santa. He has been too shy at the mall to sit on his lap, he must be really comfortable when we are at church because he walked right up and sat on Santa's lap and told him exactly what he wanted.
I love the coziness of the holidays! To be honest I am still all cozied up and haven't left the house all day. I love it!

signature

No comments: