Friday, October 2, 2009

I Will Carry You


I hadn't realized that this song had come out yet until I saw it on another Angel Mommy's blog post. This song was written by an an Angel Mommy whose husband is part of a christian singing group called Selah. There is a version for a boy that I haven't been able to find. It is such a beautiful song and it is what every mother to an angel dreams she could have done with her child but she will continue to carry that child in her heart. I just wanted to share. I had a hard time getting this song on here so instead of getting frustrated just click on the song title below and it will take you to the song.

I Will Carry You

signature

2 comments:

Shandi said...

I tried listening to the song but when you click to play it doesn't do anything..maybe I'm doing something wrong but I tried it several times.

Amy said...

Love love love love LOVE this song! It is one of my favorites!