Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kamryn's 4 Months Old!

Today Kamryn is 4 months old. Her personality it starting to come out and she loves to laugh! She loves to have her diaper changed and enjoys playing on her play mat, batting at her toys and jumping in the jumperoo. Although she doesn't jump a ton yet, she loves standing in it and looking around. Yesterday I fed her some sweet potatoes. Her first food besides rice cereal, which I have given her a couple times. I couldn't shovel it in fast enough. I guess she is use to the continuous bottle and wasn't too happy when I stopped in between bites!









Eating sweet potatoes!



signature

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She is such a doll. Too cute! I can't believe she is already four months old. I hope her formula/milk issues are going better for her (and you) now.

Jenny from the Blog said...

I LOVE her blue eyes!! And I love baby feet. She's adorable!

Marissa said...

Sooo cute! Love her pretty eyes!

Shandi said...

She is so cute! I love her big blue eyes, so bright!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I just love her. She is getting so big! Time sure goes by quick. Give her a kiss for me.