Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Our Hallween was done by 8pm! Kade got a bucket full of candy and I got a few picturs of Kade and Kamryn in their costumes. We walked up and down a couple streets and Kamryn fell asleep so I went back home to pass out some candy. We didn't get to the pumkin carving like I thought we would. Maybe we will do some pumkin carving a little late this year, maybe tomorrow? Besides what else am I going to do with 3 pumpkins???

My favorite of those two!








Awwww.....what a nice big brother!


Yesterday Kade, Kamryn and I went to Mesa to see Jenna, Sumner, and SarahJane. We dressed up the girls in their witch costumes and did a little photo shoot. SarahJane was not into getting her picture taken.
I think this one is funny, it looks like Kamryn is laughing at SJ running away!
And there she goes again!


Now it looks like Kamryn is making silly faces behind her back!





Out little witches!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

signature

6 comments:

Christy said...

Kami! That outfit turned out so cute!! I love it. :) I love the orange and black. :)

Sarah said...

Kamryn looks so cute, I love her costume. And Kade sure looked cool too!

Shandi said...

Ah how cute!

Bowdens said...

what cute little witches! your girls look adorable! and kade is such a cute spiderman! happy halloween!

Trachel said...

Kami your little girl is so cute!! her costume is so cute:) you have a gorgeous family.

stevensprecious said...

Kami- Our Halloween was over by 8, too. Actually, the kids were in bed by 8:30. It was great for us.

Such cute costumes! Especially Kamryn!
Rayne and Steven