Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kamryn's Echocardiogram

I was so relieved to find out that Kamryn's little heart it perfectly fine and that the Murmur is indeed what the cardiologist thought, Peripheral Pulmonary Stenosis, which she will grow out of. I got a little nervous because they did the echocardiogram and thankfully she slept through practically the whole thing! She woke up at the end and then we awaited the results. The cardiologist came back in and asked if she could get a better look at one more area of the heart before she talked to us and that had me worried, but I didn't show it! So they took her back in and she wasn't so pleasant this time around. So we fixed her a bottle to keep her calm. After the ultrasound tech was done the doctor told us the best news ever! So Ryan and I are sooo relieved and happy that we don't have to worry about our little princess.

On a very funny note when the U/S tech was done with the Ultrasound she went to scoot her rolling chair across the floor and it flipped out from under her. It probably wouldn't' have been so funny if she got hurt but she was fine. I feel much better when others embarrass themselves because I feel like I do that way too often!

I am so GRATEFUL for the good news! Thanks for all those who had us in their prayers, we really do appreciate it! I don't know if I could have handled it if Kamryn needed surgery or something more serious. The thought of losing another child is my worst fear, probably anybodies worst fear. But for someone who has lost a child it makes you realize how precious your kids are and what a miracle it really is to have them here, happy and healthy!

signature

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, for good news!

Shandi said...

Oh good I'm glad everything is ok!

Bowdens said...

Great news! That is scary, but I'm glad everything is ok!!