Sunday, June 21, 2009

You asked for it....

More pictures of our New Arrival! Grandma Keren and Kamryn

She does a lot of this....



Things are going good. We are so happy to have Kamryn in our home. She is a sweetie but lets us know when she doesn't like something. She has been sleeping alot...and I am not complaining! We are lucky to have my Mom here for a week to help out. Kade loves having his Grandma here! She even plays cars with him...which is something I don't do. And who knows of a Grandma that is willing to get down on her hands and knees to play cars? She's the best! We love her!

3 comments:

Shandi said...

Oh she is such a doll! I can't believe all that dark hair! I hope all is well, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Love the headbands! I remember when SaraJane was that dark now she's soooo white. Kiss her for me!

Sarah said...

She is soo beautiful!! And I love the ones with Kade holding her what precious pictures!!