Monday, June 15, 2009

Amnio Update!

I am so excited. I had my amnio this morning and her lungs came back mature. It was a little painful, but no worse than the steroid shots or having your blood drawn...for me anyway. So I am on call for tonight. When a bed becomes available they will call me and I will be on my way to the hospital! They did a NST (non-stress test) before and after the amnio and I was having contractions every 3-4 minutes before and then they spread out to being every 5-6 minutes after the amnio but they were stronger. I can't wait to meet my little princess. Kade is so excited and can't wait to hold her. I will keep you all posted!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is so exciting!!! Good luck!

Amy said...

ooo I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Can't wait to see her.

Shandi said...

I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures! I'd love to see you both in person though :)

Sarah said...

That is wonderful!! I cant wait to hear her birth story and see how gorgeous she is :) Hope they call you soon!!

Jessica said...

I am so excited! I am bringing dinner on Friday what time and any requests?

The Gatherers said...

oh my goodness I am so happy for you! I hope everything goes really well I am praying for you!