Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maternity Pictures!

Thursday evening my wonderful friend and visiting teacher Lori came over to take Maternity pictures. I didn't get any with Kade or Kooper and wish that I had. She recently fell in love with photography and is really good she even got Kade to actually participate. (He has been anti-picture taking for almost a year) He will let us take his picture but doesn't want anything to do with people he doesn't know very well. She did such an awesome job. I have posted some favorites below.

This one is my favorite. I think it shows perfectly how this pregnancy has been for me. I love how I am a little blurred and the focus is on FAITH. Because that is what I have had to have ever since my precious Kooper went to heaven. I have had to HAVE FAITH, faith that God has a plan, that he knows what is best for my family, and HAVE FAITH that he will bless our lives and help us grow. Faith has always been a favorite value for me. I have always wanted to name my little girl faith, if only I could get my husband to agree!







It was hard for me to not put one of each on here.... I love them all!

3 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

i love all the pictures. it will be so nice to have them. i think i will have ryandavid take some next time.

Lori said...

I'm glad you like them. I'm always a little nervous, especially when I love them so much! Dont worry when Kamryn is finally here we will take pictures with all 3 of your kids. Oh, I didn't mention that was part of the deal? Well it is. I get to take newborn pictures when Kamryn is here. I already called it!

Love ya,

Lori

Shandi said...

I love the pictures! Very cute! Sounds like rest is what you need, glad your doc agrees! :)