Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not much longer....



I just had to share an ultrasound picture that we got on Tuesday. We are almost done with all these ultrasounds....tomorrow is my last "official" one until Monday. The tech kept commenting on how much hair she has (you can kind of see it in the ultrasound picture above! I am scheduled Monday morning for an amniocentesis to make sure Kamryn's lungs are developed. I am pretty sure they are, considering I have had steroid shots and every BPP she passes her breathing with flying colors. At this last ultrasound as soon as the tech put the doppler showing her chest she was doing her practice breathing like a champ. I am praying and praying that I can go into labor on Friday (or sometime this weekend), before they do the amniocentesis. Since I will be 36 weeks they won't stop me from going into labor. I would rather not have a needle stuck into me, but the doctor can't induce me without knowing that she is ready to come out! So please pray that she will come before they do that test if she is ready. My doctor tells me I CAN wait to be induced and then they wouldn't have to do the amnio, but I just want to get her out before I go NUTS! Even though at every ultrasound they check the cord and the blood flow of the cord I still have anxiety and I want her out as soon as she is ready!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Kami, Just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to see little Kamryn in your arms. The ultrasounds are beautiful. See you soon, Terri

Young Family said...

I will be praying for you! I'll be honest, the amnio hurts but mostly it is just scary. Make sure your husband goes so you can squeeze his hand. Everything will be fine. I survived and I am terrified of needles.

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you to meet this new little person! We will pray that eveything goes perfectly! You bring us much hope for our future! Good luck...we can't wait to see pics!

Sarah Garner said...

I'm so excited for you to meet your little princess! You'll be in my prays!