Thursday, June 25, 2009

Silly Monkey


Having Kamryn here with us is such a blessing. I can tell you that having another baby will never replace one that you have lost. I didn't have many people say to my face that they thought I got pregnant too soon after (I actually only had one person say that to me). Or some people may have thought that but never said it.
No one will ever replace my Kooper. Everyday she reminds me of what I missed or what is missing from our family. I look at her and I see features of her brother Kooper and Kade. When I saw this onesie with the monkey on it I had to get it because Kooper was my little monkey. Every time I saw something with a monkey on it.


Kooper, Kamryn wore this cute monkey onesie for you! I miss you so much and wish you were here! It would be so neat to see the relationship that you and your sister would have.

2 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

You two look so cute together. I love the bow :) Dont worry I will make more. I miss her. She is so cute, she doesnt even look like a "newborn".

Amy said...

I'm so glad she is doing better Kami! She is so adorable. I'm so happy for you. She is quite the chubby cheeks huh?! :) I need to send you some of my bows...I think I still have your address.