Monday, June 8, 2009

Swimming

Saturday we went to a Pool Birthday party. Kade had a blast in the pool, although he doesn't know how to swim yet. I am sure he got his fear of water from his paranoid Mother! He likes to kick but doesn't like the idea of putting his head in the water. He didn't have this fear of water until last March when we were in California, he was jumping into my Dad's arms and then I told my Dad to let him go all the way in....he did and ever since Kade has trusted no one!

The whole way to the party he was telling me he could swim. He fell asleep in the car and when he woke up as we got there he said, "Mommy, I can't swim!"

I am on the lookout for a good swim teacher so if anyone knows of someone let me know! I have tried and tried to get him in to the community swimming lessons but you have to be the first in line and I seem to always forget that it is sign-up day until it's later in the day and by then all the classes are full. Anyhow Kade had a blast. Here are some pictures!








No comments: