Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Acrylic Album

A few weeks ago I went to a scrapbook convention with Kerry and Amy from my ward. It was tons of fun. I wish I had lots of money to buy all the cute things that were there. I came across this cute acrylic Halloween album and told myself, "No you have spent more than enough money today." So while Kerry and Amy spent time looking in that booth I stayed back and thought I would keep myself from buying. So to keep me busy I called Ryan. I told him how good I was being by staying back and not tempting myself by looking at it. Then Kerry decided to buy it. I really wanted it so I justified it saying, "It will be just like a Halloween decoration. I can put it out with all my Halloween stuff and then put it away every year." So after much contemplation I bought it! I never regreted it since, so that's always a plus since I am an impulse buyer! Ask anyone in my family. I usually return 50% of the things I purchase. Unless it is food for the family!

So Kerry, Connie (Kerry's best friend), and I got together today to put together our cute albums. It was tons of fun and now I feel like I have accomplished something today! My album is a progressive one. I am going to add a photo every year. It all starts with Kade's first Halloween. There are a few pages that aren't complete because I have to wait for the picture first, but I thought I would show it off.


Kade's 1st Halloween as Tigger!


Kade's 2nd as a skeleton and 3rd as Buzz Lightyear!


His 3rd Halloween decorating pumpkins!

Below are all the unfinished pages.






THE END!

2 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

That is sooooooooo CUTE! I love it! YOu are sooooooo crafty. :) Miss you :)

Anonymous said...

You done good! That was fun wasn't it?! I worked on mine last night and this morning after the gym, I am just adding a few more emblishments. I have three pages left in the end to do the next few years as well. Glad we bought them! What's our next project?