Monday, October 20, 2008

Poor Cricut!

I just have to say that I am soooo bummed. If anyone can help me please do. I have a Cricut di-cutting machine. I used it this afternoon 1 time and then I turned it off so Kade wouldn't mess with it. Went back to use it again and when I push the power button the button lights up but the main screen doesn't :(

So if anyone knows how to fix it please help! It is no longer under warranty and to be honest I haven't used it all that much lately.

So anyhow just wanted to complain!

UPDATE!!! I just called cricut and I am getting it replaced...YEAAAAAAH!!!! I hadn't used it in so long and was so worried it was going to cost a fortune to fix. But either it was under warranty still, or it was a defect that was covered!

I am happy now!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was blog stocking especially early this morning. I saw your update. That is exciting! I'm sorry we missed you this week. I was looking forward to getting to know you a little better. Although I admit I already feel like we are friends. I hope that doesn't sound crazy. I've just gotten to know a lot about you through your blog. I clicked on your friend Jeannas blog this morning. Her letter to Kooper was very touching, and I had a good cry. My heart aches for you, and I wish I could have known Kooper too.

I just wanted to share my testimony of visiting teaching. I know it is inspired of our Heavenly Father. I know he puts us in each others paths for a reason. I also know that I will get so much more out of visiting teaching from you. Then you will probably ever get out of me. My apologies, and thankyous in advance. See you Sunday. Lori Calhoun

p.s. Sorry for such a long comment.