Monday, October 20, 2008

Scrapbooking...

Today I got to get out of the house and do some scrapbooking. I just wanted to share how cute Kade was when he was one! I miss him at that age, he couldn't talk very well so I didn't here any mean things come out of his mouth except for an occasional cry and the word No, but now when he says the word No, he means it and says it in a much ruder way! Oh the joys of boys!!! As much as he can drive me CRAZY, I love him so much and wouldn't change a thing about him!





First B-day

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute! I'm glad you had fun today. See you tommorrow.

Bowdens said...

Cute scrapbook pages! Keep it up. I gave up a few years ago!!
And...if you like the Twilight series, you'll probably like her other book: The Host. It is totally sci-fi and I didn't think I would like it at all. In fact, I had to get past the first 50 pages to get into it, but it's really good too!