Friday, October 31, 2008

Scentsy Catalog Party & Open House!


I am having a catalog Scentsy party!! For anyone that hasn't heard of the Scentsy Candles they are GREAT!!! My sister in law Jeni started a home business as a Scenty consultant. Ryan and I ordered a Scenty warmer and some bars of scented wax and our house smells DELICIOUS.

I thought this would be a good time to have a catalog party because of the holiday season. They make great gifts! The warmers are very stylish too!

Here is the website www.scentsy.com/jenbabe to check out the online catalog or if you would like to place an order online. You can just click on PLACE AN ORDER, then select my name and you will be able to order from my catalog/basket party.

For those of you who live by me, I have 18 of the 80 plus scents at my house, and you can see how well the product works, because I just got my warmer in the mail! Tuesday, November 4th I am having an open house from 5-7. Feel free to come on over! If you don't know where I live e-mail me or leave me a comment and I will get you directions.

Here is a little bit about the Scentsy candle warmers that got me so interested in them.


  • It is not warm enough to burn anyone if the wax spills



  • There is no fire! (Kade can't constantly ask me if he can blow out the fire)



  • There is no fire hazard



  • The warmers are stylish



  • You can change out the scents whenever you want, without having a bunch of candles everywhere, and finding a place to store them all.



  • Once you have a warmer the bars of wax are cheap and last 80 plus hours!

I could go on and on. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come over. I have catalogs and samples! I am going to try and get all my orders in by November 8th.


1 comment:

Brian and Jessica said...

I want to come!! Tell my Mom I need a new warmer for Christmas ;) I'll have to see if Brian will let me buy one!!