Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kooper's Headstone



the cemetery to see our sweet Kooper. I was a little disappointed that I didn't receive a call from them saying that they had placed his headstone YESTERDAY. This afternoon we decided to call them and ask what the status was and it was done. I was so excited and nervous to see his marker. It turned out really nice. It looks alot better in person. The wording and the temple stand out much more in person. I am not sure why the white speckles stand out so much in the picture.

On the way to the cemetery I was overcome by the spirit. I could feel it so strong I started crying, not because I was sad, but because I knew in my heart that Kooper knows how much I love him and how much I wish he was here in my arms. To make fun memories with our family and play with his big brother Kade. I know that one day we will be together as a family and we will have plenty of time to make fun memories.




2 comments:

Young Family said...

The headstone is beautiful. We are still waiting for our baby's to be laid. It has been done for a few weeks and they keep telling me they will let me know when they are going to set the stone but I am still waiting.

Ryan said...

The spirit was truely strong that afternoon. The marker is really beautiful. I know that Kooper feels our love as we do his. We're working hard to see you again someday. I love and miss you Kooper!