Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Had a bad day...

Today has been a horrible day. I could go on and on and on about why it has been so horrible but I won't. I am trying not to be the world's worst mother but Kade is pushing my buttons and my house is a wreck. I wish I could just take a nap and wake up to a happy 4 year old and a clean house. Kamryn is doing good, she had her 2 week check-up today and all is well. She has gained a whopping 8 oz. since birth!

I can't get my mind off my Kooper today. I wonder if that is why my mood is not so great. A year ago today I had my last ultrasound of Kooper. I saw him moving around and enjoying his stay in my tummy. His estimated weight was 7lbs, 6oz. I was only 37weeks pregnant with him and based on his tummy size alone he was the size of a 39 week baby. I miss him so much!

When I look at Kamryn I see alot of Kooper, maybe it's the hair! When I see her cry she looks alot like Kade did when he would cry. Then again Kade and Kooper looked very similar also.

I wish he could be here. I honestly can't picture myself sane with a 2 week old baby, an almost 1 year old and then to top it off a 4 year old that doesn't listen (I need super nanny!). Although it doesn't sound very fun (to me anyway). I wish I could have it. I wish I could have him here and have my Irish twins together! I see how Kade loves to play with SaraJane and I wish he had that relationship with Kooper. He is such a good brother and wishes Kamryn could play like SaraJane does.

4 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Kade's turn to play with Kamryn will come soon enough. We went through that with my son (now 2) and my set of Irish twins (now 7 & 8). I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that things happen for a reason...And something I always think about when my house is a wreck is that I would rather have happy kids than a clean floor. It means more to them. Keep smiling!

Lori said...

I'm soory you had a bad day. Hugs through the monitor.

Lori said...

I really do know how to spell sorry, sorry.

Young Family said...

I am sorry you are having a bad day. I wish bad days weren't so frequent. If you ever want to talk give me a call.