Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kamryn's baby blessing

On Sunday July 26th Ryan gave Kamryn her baby blessing at my parents house. She wore my blessing dress that my Grandma Williams made for me. Surprisingly there weren't alot of spit up stains on it. (I spit up everything I ate as a baby!)
She looked so cute. The dress had purple ribbon bows on the front so I bought her a matching bracelet to wear and a cute flower to match!


Kamryn and her Daddy!

Aunt Ashley and Kamryn



Me, Kamryn and my Mom
Kamryn in my blessing dress.

Me on my blessing day.













2 comments:

Shandi said...

She definitely looks like her mommY! Very cute! How long will you be in Utah? I want to see your cute baby girl!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

She looks so cute. Cant wait to see you guys! Give Kamryn kisses for me!