Saturday, July 18, 2009

New love....

So I have a new love, besides digital scrapbooking, I love leggings. A friend from my ward gave me this cute little outfit for Kamryn and I LUV the leggings. I can't wait for the fall when she can wear them without being too hot. So I had to take her picture in these cute leggings and added this cute flower and headband that another friend that I am in Young Womens with gave Kamryn. I normally wouldn't put this big of a flower on her until her head grows a little bigger, but I couldn't resist!

By the way...she weighs 10 lbs 7 oz at 1 month old.






Here she is giving me the evil eye....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She is such a cutie! Girls are so fun to dress up! I think the big flower looks so cute on her too. Enjoy being able to put head bands on her now while she isn't able to pull them off. :)

Shandi said...

She is so cute! I love the leggings too.