Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bird Nest Easter Treats!

P1040860 I totally stole this recipe from someone else’s blog and now I can’t find it. It was somewhere on TipJunkie.com though. d I accidentally put my own twist on it. This is what you do: melt butterscotch morsels or in my case peanut butter and chocolate chip morsels (found them at Wal-Mart)  then mixed in the chow mien noodles (I think that’s what they are called) I always called them Chinese noodles growing up. Then put  blobs of them on wax paper, or if you ran out of wax paper and didn’t realize it like I did then you can use saran wrap, it works great too! Then you place some sort of candy egg in the middle. I accidentally bought the bigger eggs instead of the mini ones so I could only put one egg in mine. They are yummy!

When I googled it to find where I got it from I found an even better recipe (well it looks better, I haven’t tried it yet. But I plan to for Easter). Click here for that recipe.

No comments: