Saturday, March 21, 2009

To my scrapbooking friends and even those who don't scrapbook - Angel of Mine Charity Collab

To all digital scrapbookers out there I want to share with you this kit. It is a special kit made in honor of Alexis. I have become friends with Alexis' Mom Amy. Alexis is up in heaven keeping Kooper company. All of the proceeds will go to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. They are a non-profit organization that has many volunteers! They took pictures of our Kooper and made a beautiful video for us of our precious Angel. They help so many families have something to remember their sweet babies by. I have posted below a little preview of the kit but if you click here you can purchase it and see more of what you get in the kit. It is very inexpensive and it goes to such a great cause that is so close to my heart. Please share with everyone you know. This orgnanization deserves it!



No comments: