Monday, March 16, 2009

Ribbon, Ribbon, and more Ribbon

Since finding out I was pregnant again my friend Jenna kept saying I hope it's a girl so we can make fun bows, because she is the expert bow maker. After I found out it was a girl the next time I was in Mesa visiting we headed to the ribbon store and there we found the cutest ribbon boards to hold all your cute bows and this really cute lamp decorated with different ribbon. So last Monday Jenna and I took another trip to the ribbon store and bought all the supplies to make a ribbon board and then off to Kmart for a lamp.


Here are the finished boards....

Kamryn's


SarahJane's

This is the lampshade that I made...using coordinating ribbon.



2 comments:

Young Family said...

Way cute!

Lori said...

So cute! I wish I had a reason to make one of those. Maybe for someone else:(