Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Training

Yesterday my Mom, Kade and I went to a spring training game in Tempe. My Mom is an Angels fan so we went to see the Angels vs the Rockies. It was a good game. I don't even know who won because we left a little early. We had lots of fun and got to soak up some sun too! Here are a few pictures. Kade had the most fun playing on the bleachers and repeating everything the guy behind us yelled. Fortunately he watched what he was saying or the crowd around us may have heard my little boy use some bad words! We went to look at the merchandise to see if they had any cool hats but there wasn't much that would fit Kade. He really wanted those miniature wooden bats, but the only thing that was running through my mind was him having a temper tantrum and the things he could do with it. Who knows what would happen to my house or our dog....I wouldn't trust my kid with a bat! So in the last picture of the day he wasn't very happy as you can see. He didn't get his way.



Angel's Dugout



Grandma Keren and Kade

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have such a cute pregnant belly! And no fair you have flip flops on! We are still only at 30 degrees for a HIGH!! It's sucks!