Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My little MONKEY!

8 months goes by so fast. It feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital holding my Kooper. I can hardly believe that today he would have been 8 months old! I miss him so much I can hardly find words. Yesterday morning I was talking to a relative of another Angel Mommy. As she told the story of her granddaughter It brought back so many memories of my experience and I just started crying. I tell my patients at work about my kids all the time and that I am a proud Mom to 2 soon to be 3 wonderful kids. I let them know what happened to Kooper some dig further and ask for details others say I'm sorry and we move on. But He is and always will be apart of my everyday life. I am proud to be his Mom. It was just so weird to me that it was any other day and I guess hearing a friends story again that was so similar to mine just brought back the memories so vividly. Kooper is such a blessing to our family. He is loved and missed so much.

On Monday we went to visit our friends, RD and Jenna. We weren't able to be with them to celebrate RD's birthday, so we visited Monday and went to lunch. As we walked in to Red Robin I was holding there sweet little Sarah Jane. It made me think about how I could honestly be this pregnant with my almost 8 month old and then be chasing after my almost 4 year old. HOW CRAZY! I don't know how some of you women do it.

I love and miss you my little Monkey!



This is the monkey that is on his headstone and also his Memorial cards/program. I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Young Family said...

It is amazing how time just keeps on moving. Sometimes I am grateful for that and sometimes I wish time would just stand still.

The Gatherers said...

my goodness how time flies, what a sweet little monkey to remember your sweet little Kooper by.