Monday, February 23, 2009

Silly dogs...

Our dog CJ has been able to get out from under the gate leading into the backyard. Well about a month ago Ryan used his new tools he got for Christmas and cut a piece of wood so that even when he dug in the dirt he wasn't going to be able to get out. He has now gone to the other side of the house and he sticks his head out the hole for drainage and barks! At first when I heard the barking I thought he had found a way out because it is right by the front door. Much to my surprise I found him like this.



3 comments:

Lori said...

Ha! That. Is. FUNNY!

Bowdens said...

Hey! Congrats on your baby girl! That is so exciting!!
I must not have gotten your post with your email address, but I swear I put you on my list! Email me leahrbowdenatyahoodotcom and I'll add ya!!

Lori said...

It's funny, I was going to ask you if we could do some Maternity pictures! I was a little nervous. That's just how I role. Anyways, I think around 36 weeks? Let me know what you are thinking.