Sunday, February 15, 2009

POLL: What will the gender of the next member of the Perry family be??

We are having an ultrasound on Tuesday morning! We are so excited!

I have started a poll. It's located on the right hand side of my blog at the top. Vote for the gender of our baby!! We wanna know what YOU think! The poll will close at 8:00am on Tuesday morning. Also after you vote post a comment below and let me know what your answer is and I will randomly pick a winner (who voted for the correct gender) and send them a prize. I haven't figured out what it will be yet, but it will be cute probably something crafty! So put your vote in now and tune in on Tuesday morning. The appointment is at 7:30 so I will update you all as soon as we get home! Let's hope that this baby isn't too shy!

Too bad I don't have a cool phone with internet so I could update seconds after!

10 comments:

Brittanie said...

I voted girl. I don't know why. =p I hope your ultrasound goes perfectly, and s/he cooperates!

dunnfamily2 said...

you i'm voting girl...had several dreams you were and plus, that's what kade says

Lori said...

I voted girl! But I'm usually really bad at this so...

Anonymous said...

I voted a pink one this time!!

Sarah said...

I voted for a girl! No matter what he/she will be perfect! They always are.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I vote girl, but truthfully part of that is wishful thinking. It would be fun to make bows together etc...SO we will see. I willl love that little PERRY baby boy or girl!

Shandi said...

I voted girl too...I remember what you said about the chinese calendar thingy..I dunno how accurate it is though :) Guess we'll see

Young Family said...

I voted BOY! But if Kade says girl I bet he is right.

Anonymous said...

I saying that you will have a beautiful baby girl. Besides big brothers just knows.

Brian and Jessica said...

I voted girl! They're fun! :)