Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh boy, Oh boy!


We got to the doctors office today and the first thing the ultrasound tech said was that he would make measurements of everything and then he would look for the gender if we would like to know. Of course we said we wanted to know. And right when he put the doppler or whatever it's called on my tummy it was the money shot. He pulled it off for a second and said, "Well, do you want to know now?" And I said, "sure!" He put it back on my belly and I said, "IT'S A GIRL!" I have seen what boys look like and it sure wasn't a boy! So yes the Perry family is finally getting a girl! We are so excited! My Mom, Kade and sister-in-law Jeni were right from the begining. Ryan was a little sad he wasn't getting another boy, but we are just so happy that our little Kamryn looks perfect! She is measuring right on track and she looks healthy!


Here she is waving HI!

I am working on the prize today. I was going to do it last night, but I couldn't find a brush for the life of me to paint, so I am making it today and will reaveal it along with the winner later today or tomorrow. Depends on how long it takes me.

GIRL POWER! I never thought I would have any girls, so I am excited to be making bows and all the fun girly stuff!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh that is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys. Congrats! That is the cutest name too.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

So cute!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Yeah SaraJane and Kamryn BEST FRIENDS forever!

Lori said...

Congratulations!!!

Brittanie said...

Congratulations!! Little girls are SO much fun! And the best part is that she is healthy. She's a cutie!

Amy said...

Yay for girls! You will have so much fun doing all the girly stuff! Congrats!

Young Family said...

Congratulations!

Shandi said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see her. You're such a cute pregnant girl! That lady at Michael's doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't think your belly looks big at all! S

Brian and Jessica said...

Ya!! I thought it was a girl!! Little Girls are SO fun!! When we went in for our ultrasound to see what Kernan was he did the same thing! It was a good thing we wanted to know cuz if we didn't he would have told us anyway!! :) I'm glad everything is going so good!! Can't wait to meet her!

The Gatherers said...

Congratulations! that will be so great for you! You are still so tiny!

ABlack said...

That is great Kami! My neice is named Kamryn as well, I love that spelling. I'm so excited for you.